Apply NowApply Now
Recruitment Consultant - Facet by Royer Thompson (Filled)
Facet by Royer Thompson
Facet by Royer Thompson is looking for the next person to join our team.
Facet is a talent management firm with an unshakeable belief that change is a good thing. We get a front row seat to the transformative life and career changes our clients and candidates experience each day. We are looking for someone who thrives on building relationships and connections with people, hearing their stories, and helping them uncover the next steps in their professional journey. Recruitment is often likened to completing a puzzle - its about finding the right piece with the right dimensions that can fill the gaps and add form and function to the larger puzzle. Working on a puzzle requires patience, vision, dedication, and, for those really complex ones, tenacity. Recruitment is no different. We are looking for someone who experiences the same thrill as we do, putting that last piece into the puzzle.
What You Can Expect:
Reporting to the Director of Recruitment, you will play an integral role in all aspects of the recruitment process, from assignment scoping, stakeholder input, position profiling, search strategy, candidate sourcing, evaluation, and offer management. You will establish positive relationships with candidates and clients, but also welcome the balance that comes from more individual, detailed work. Detailed work may include but is not limited to keeping our database accurate and up to date; crafting unique and well written job postings, opportunity briefs, and proposals; distributing assessments; identifying and building a premium advertising strategy for our clients; and research for the perfect candidate for our clients.
What You Need to Succeed:
• You have killer customer success skills, consistently delighting your customer or client.
• Building trusted relationships is second nature to you and you stake your reputation on it.
• You aren’t afraid to pick up the phone and have been heard saying “Bring back the dial phone!”
• You are always the first to put your hand up, but also know when to say “whoa, not right now”.
• Collaboration is your middle name, and you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Brainstorming session? Yes please!
• You are creative, but also see the value in detail and seeing things to completion.
• You are curious – you feel everyone’s life is interesting and you love listening to other people’s stories.
• You are highly organized and can’t live without tools to keep you on track.
• Bad grammar makes you cringe - writing comes naturally to you, and you could brag (but you don’t) about how professional your emails, proposals, website copy, and social media posts are.
• You have a post-secondary degree in a relevant field.
• You ideally have cultivated at least 3-5 years minimum of relatable experience in recruitment.
• Hybrid work environment. Our office is downtown Halifax with large windows for natural light and standing desks in every office. Its nice to watch people eating their lunches in Parade Square during the summer too. And we provide a laptop and monitor for when you want to work from home.
• Parking provided
• Birthdays off to celebrate YOU!
• Group Benefits from Day 1
• Health Spending Account
• Professional development
• Networking opportunities
• Autonomy to bring new ideas to the table. Have you always wanted to try something innovative and maybe a bit outside the box? This could be your chance!
• Flexibility to work in a style that compliments both Facet and your busy life. We get it.
• Office closure over the December holidays
• And free coffee in office… lots and lots of coffee.
Facet by Royer Thompson is committed to prioritizing applicants from under-represented groups, including Indigenous persons, racially visible persons, persons with a disability, women, and persons of a minority sexual orientation and/or gender identity. If you are a member of one of these under-represented groups, we invite you to self-identify on your cover letter or resume. Additionally, we provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation(s) to participate in the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your resume and interest online by clicking “Apply.” To have a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please contact Bailey Murphy at email@example.com
Facet by Royer Thompson Management & Human Resources Consulting is a Canadian talent management firm focused on capturing the full potential of people in organizations by supporting a shared sense of purpose, recruiting and cultivating leadership, and fostering an innovative, caring and entrepreneurial spirit.